ProGrade Digital has introduced a brand new 160GB CFexpress 2.0 Type A memory card, price ticket $329.99, designed for recording as much as 8K answer video.
The new ProGrade Digital 160GB CFexpress Type A memory card boasts learn speeds of as much as 800MB/s and write speeds of as much as 700MB/s. The card additionally guarantees a minimal sustained write velocity of 400MB/s.
The new playing cards also are able to recording uncooked 4K video on as much as 8K ProRes HQ and extra.
As neatly as speedy knowledge switch speeds, the brand new ProGrade Digital CFexpress card is rugged, boasting surprise, vibration and X-ray resistance, and it may well additionally serve as in excessive temperatures. Key options come with:
- 160GB garage capability
- NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 Bus
- Maximum learn velocity of 800 MB/2d
- Maximum write velocity of 700 MB/2d
- Minimum sustained write velocity of 400 MB/2d (VPG 400)
- Records uncooked 4K video
- Metal enclosure for temperature regulate
- Built-in thermal throttling
- Shock / vibration / X-ray evidence
- Available as one card or in a two-card pack
- (Not appropriate with CFexpress sort B gadgets)
You can pre-order the brand new ProGrade Digital 160GB CFexpress 2.0 Type A memory card at B&H Photo Video.