Leica simply introduced the M11 Monochrom, their newest black-and-white-only camera, and Shutterbug had an opportunity to make use of one for a number of days nicely forward of the launch. Primarily based on the Leica M11—which we labeled “The Ultimate M” in our overview final year—the Leica M11 Monochrom delivers decision as much as 60.4 megapixel and picture high quality that’s past human creativeness. The launch included the disclosing of the brand new Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH.
It is a new product announcement and preview. We’ll observe up with an in depth overview in a number of weeks, after we’ve had an opportunity to discover the capabilities of the brand new Leica M11 Monochrom totally. For background we encourage you to learn the Shutterbug M10 Monochrom overview and our overview of the Leica M 11 talked about above.
• All Leica M11 options and capabilities
• Monochrome BSI CMOS sensor with triple decision know-how: 60/36/18 megapixel
• First BSI CMOS in a Leica
• Base ISO 125, most ISO 200,000 and it actually works
• Inside reminiscence 256 GB
• Covert design—no crimson dot brand plus darkish chrome end
• Prime quality aluminum prime cowl and scratch resistant black paint end
• Unscratchable Sapphire Glass LCD monitor cowl
• Quick connection to the Leica FOTOS App to speed up the cell workflow
• Made in Germany, the legacy of most Leicas
The Leica M11 Monochrom is fitted with a sensor that’s revolutionary. The model new pixel design leads to a totally new black and white sensor that was completely developed to unleash the total optical efficiency of Leica M lenses. That is the primary ever BSI CMOS Monochrome sensor in a Leica camera. It’s a local 60 Megapixel sensor that steps right down to 36 and 18 megapixels. The bottom ISO of 125 is the bottom ever in an M Monochrom, and prime ISO is 200,000. It’s not only a quantity—it really works.
Leica M11 Monochrom is priced at $9,195.
Introduced on the identical time, the Leica Summilux-M 50 f/1.4 ASPH is $4,495 in black and $4,795 in silver.
LEICA M11 Monochrom with 35mm f/1.4 Summilux ASPH, 1/250 sec at f/11, ISO 200. ©Jon Sienkiewicz
Within the Area
Right here’s a small gallery of photos captured by the brand new Leica M11 Monochrom.
LEICA M11 Monochrom with 35mm f/1.4 Summilux ASPH, 1/250 sec at f/6.8, ISO 125. ©Jon Sienkiewicz
04132023.LEICAM11M.penny-300.jpg” type=”width: 600px; peak: 600px;” />
04132023.LEICAM11M.melons.jpg” type=”width: 600px; peak: 398px;” />
#Leica #Announces #M11 #Monochrom #Particulars #amp #Photos #Ultimate #Camera #BampW #Fans