Do you ever find yourself spending your creative time trying to remember which device or drive you stored a photo?
Are you carrying multiple portable drives with you on every photo trip?
Can’t find the right image – even with all your hard drives connected?
Make your life easier by having all of your images available on all your devices, accessible at all times. And no, we’re not talking about the Cloud or some expensive plan with scaling costs. You’ll learn how to keep all your devices in sync and commnicating at this practical event.
In this session, you will learn about:
- Setting up your hard drive for multiple applications.
- Creating nightly clones of your hard drives for emergency recovery.
- Configuring your drives to safeguard against data loss.
- Efficiently using cloud storage while reducing frequency.
- Organizing your photos effectively through metadata.
- Identifying your best photos with AfterShoot.
- Synchronizing all your devices, including computer, phone, camera, tablet, and hard drives.
- Creating a well-structured library with the assistance of AI SmartTags.
- Establishing an automated, cost-effective backup solution.
- Increasing your portable device’s photo storage capacity by 15 times with SpaceSaver.
Friday, February 9, 2024
3:00 PM ET/12:00 PM PT
Mylio Photos – Access your photos from anywhere, without the cloud! Easily showcase your photos on the go, resolve duplicates, find faces, and look for those stunning locations.